Having AVG Installation Error? Dial AVG Helpline Number +1-800-207-0114 For Immediate Help.
AVG installation malfunction is a Frequent problem with Virtually Every Antivirus users. Sometimes while installing the applications you may be given a notification showing, ‘ Sorry we’ve experienced a problem during installation ‘. Additionally, you might face this issue if you are using any other antivirus software on your PC. Hence, while installing this software this error pops up on your PC. So, the ideal solution to fix this error is to delete the other antivirus on your computer. But here, we are going to discuss some other simple and effective fixes for your AVG Antivirus setup mistake. Hence, go through the entire process thoroughly.
However, If You Still Face installation error even after implementing the Following approaches then you need a technical expert to address your issue. Accordingly, to eliminate your problem, Dial Our Toll-Free AVG Helpline Number +1-800-207-0114 to get in contact with our Expert Technician who’d remotely supply you with the appropriate remedy to your problem.
Possible Reasons behind AVG Installation Error:
The Primary Reason for this mistake is the use of any unauthentic Software on your computer. But there are some other reasons as well because of which you might face this error, for example:
- If There’s a problem with the registry files of this AVG then you might face the problem while installing it.
- Sometimes the system Doesn’t Have the permissions to install the Software.
- When You Don’t Have Sufficient space on the c drive on your Computer then you might obtain this error.
Effective Ways to Fix AVG Installation Error:
After identifying the reasons why You’re confronting the AVG Installation error, it is necessary to fix the issue with the best possible answers. Thus, go through the below steps to mend AVG installation mistake immediately:
Method 1: Repairing the Registry Files Associated using AVG Antivirus
If You’re facing this error because of the corrupt registry files On your computer then to fix the mistake you need to repair the registry files in the beginning.
- Press, the Windows key from your keyboard.
- Then, in the Search Panel type ‘command’ and press the CTRL key, Shift key and then Enter key simultaneously from the keyboard to open the Command prompt.
- Click Yes when prompted.
- Next, in the Command Prompt type ‘Regedit’ and press the Enter key to open the registry editor.
- Now, in the registry editor select the key related to this error.
- Click on Export in the File menu.
- Next, in the Save In list select the folder where you want to save the backup key.
- Type a name for the backup file from the File Name.
- Now, verify that the Selected Branch option is checked in the Export Range box and click on Save to save the file with a .reg file extension.
Method 2: Checking the System Permissions
Sometimes, the system Doesn’t Let You install the AVG antivirus. Thus, if you receive this error in your pc then check the machine permissions in this manner:
- Initially, navigate to the AVG setup directory and Right-click on it.
- Click on Properties from the list of options.
- Choose the Security tab and click the Edit Alternative.
- Click on SYSTEM and confirm whether the Full Control is Selected from the column.
- Finally, click Apply and click OK.
Method 3: Disabling your PC’s Firewall
Sometimes because of the existence of a Firewall in your computer, you may confront the issue when installing AVG on your computer. So to repair the problem you have to disable the Firewall on your PC.
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard and click on the Control Panel from left-column.
- Select the System and Security option.
- Click on Windows Firewall and choose the Turn Windows Firewall on or off option from the left column.
- Next, click on Turn off Windows Firewall(not recommended) to disable the Firewall on your computer.
- Now, click on OK and exit to the main window.
Method 4: Deleting the Conflicting Software
If the cause of this error is the use of some other conflicting Applications on your computer. The conflicting software might be some incompatible applications or some other antivirus software that you are using on your PC. Thus, go through the steps to delete the conflicting software to solve the mistake at the earliest:
- Press, the Windows key in the keyboard and click on Control Panel.
- Click on Uninstall a program That’s under Program.
- Select the conflicting software one by one by right-clicking on them.
- Then, click Uninstall to delete them from your computer.
- After deleting the software from your computer, attempt to install the AVG antivirus on your computer and check whether you are facing the installation error.
Thus, by following the above-mentioned methods you can easily solve the AVG installation error.
Get In Touch With Experts Via AVG Helpline Number +1-800-207-0114.
These are very generic solutions. Hence, follow these approaches One by one to resolve this issue and make your device error-free. But, even after following the steps, if the issue is not resolved then without wasting any time get in touch with an expert. So, in order to Get in touch with our technical specialists, you need to dial our toll-free AVG Helpline Number +1-800-207-0114 who will provide you with the appropriate solution to your problem. Don’t hesitate to call us at any time of the day. We are available 24/7, 365 days in your services.
Dial AVG Helpline Number +1-800-207-0114.